When you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. We work quickly to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Contact our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will work quickly to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. When you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.