If you want a trusted bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. If you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bond you require, including appeal bail! After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, call your local bail bondsman in PA. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. When you need one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of least severe to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Bail bonds are not available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. If you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.