When you want a trusted bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and simply as possible! No matter the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bonding services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.