Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and fast results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.