Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and fast results. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! After an arrest and you are determined eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. We work quickly to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of least severe to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always easy to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. If you are a first-timer or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.