For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Contact our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In most cases, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to get out on bail but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. If you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.