If you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. If you are eligible for bail, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. If you are in need of one of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In most instances, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is rarely easy to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Though most charges are eligible for bail, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you need help from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast bail, no matter what you need. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.