If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. When you want to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. If you are a first-time offender or have been arrested many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agency stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and quick results, no matter what your charges are. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.