For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for bail. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and often carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a low cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is not always simple to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail process inside and out. If you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in city, PA.