For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for bail. No one wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. No matter the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Specific charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. Our experienced bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you need an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.