Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Our agency is committed to getting you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! When you need any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In most instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is not always simple to find out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be granted for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you are eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Call 888-224-5711to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in PA.