For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In most instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are happy to assist you. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. When you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.