When you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! After an arrest and you are determined eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents if you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In order of least serious to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to help you. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always keep up with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.