If you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. If you need to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In most instances, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or punishments associated with a specific crime. While we will help you with any bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. Our experienced agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. If you need an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.