If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is rarely easy to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will assist you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Our experienced bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. If you need an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Contact our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.