For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and easily as possible! If you need one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Specific charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said interchangeably, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.