For a reputable bail bondsman in PA that you can rely on, select the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your local bail bondsman in PA. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for any eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to help you. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. If you need an experienced, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast bail, no matter what you need. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.