When you need a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Call us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. In many instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is rarely easy to find out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agents always stay updated with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.