If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In order of least serious to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. Call a bail bondsman in PA for any types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said to mean the same, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.