If you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you need to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! Once the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. Our agents always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.