Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and fast results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three degrees, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. When you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you financially, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in PA, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. When you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.