Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Call us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. If you are in need of one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and often have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In many cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While most charges are eligible for bail, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you need fast bail services in city, PA.