When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. If you need to get out from behind bars quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for bail. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Although we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are glad to assist you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you need an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick results, no matter what you need. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.