Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. If you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. No matter the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.