If you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for bail, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. No matter the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you want help from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.