If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Call our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In order of least severe to most severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agents always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.