For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is not always easy to find out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.