Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you want to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. If you need one of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is not always easy to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also available to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and fast bail, no matter what you need. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail bondsmen if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.