For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bail! After an arrest and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, contact your trusted bail bondsman in PA. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. When you need any of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In most instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is rarely easy to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for all eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may come up and we are happy to assist you. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where the first takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Dial 888-224-5711to speak to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in PA.