If you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is dedicated to getting you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. We work quickly to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. When you are in need of one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of least severe to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may come up and we are glad to help you. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.