Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. We work efficiently to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of least severe to most severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Although we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agents always stay updated with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Available 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.