If you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. If you want to get out from behind bars quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Specific crimes do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail process inside and out. When you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.