Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and fast results. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Call us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bonds! If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. No matter the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. In most instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. Bail bonds may not be granted for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will work quickly to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash only bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711to speak to our bail bondsmen if you want fast bail services in PA.