For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In most instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to get out on bail but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. Our staff stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.