If you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you want to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in PA. We work quickly to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. If you need one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for all types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may come up and we are happy to assist you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. If you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.