Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Contact our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for jail. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and easily as possible! Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In most cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is rarely easy to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.