For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. When you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. We work efficiently to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In many cases, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is rarely simple to find out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our staff stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.