If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you want to get out of jail quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. As long as you are eligible for bail, you may get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In many instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds are not granted for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for all eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. Our experienced agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failing to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. If you need an experienced, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.