Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and quick results. Our agency is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Call our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents if you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of least severe to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. When you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and quick results, no matter what you need. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.