Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and fast results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Call us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of less serious to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While most charges are eligible for bail, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agents always keep up with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.