When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! No matter if you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you want to get out of jail quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. When you need one of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said interchangeably, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.