When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you want to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. If you are in need of any of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree or penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. If you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.