Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Contact our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. When you are in need of one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In order of least serious to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Bail bonds may not be available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. Our agents always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.