When you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents if you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In many cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. Bail bonds may not be available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failing to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in city, PA.