When you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three classes, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of less serious to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our staff stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.