Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and fast results. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may come up and we are happy to assist you. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. When you need an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and quick results, no matter what you need. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you need fast bail services in city, PA.