When you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. If you want to get out of jail fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are appealing, speak to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of least serious to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always easy to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. Our staff stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.