Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and fast results. Our agency is committed to getting you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. When you need to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for bail. We work quickly to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. No matter the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whether you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.