Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. Our staff is committed to getting you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you need to get out of jail quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of least severe to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely simple to find out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in PA, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.