If you want a trusted bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Individual charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you want an expert, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.