When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In many instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. In some cases where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to help you. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. If you need an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.