Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you want to get out of jail quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. When you need any of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are appealing, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are happy to help you. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. Our agents always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.