For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, choose the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you want to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bail, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for jail. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. No matter the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In many cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is rarely easy to find out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. When you need an expert, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Available 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.