For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and easily as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. If you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.