When you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. If you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In order of less severe to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class or punishments associated with a specific crime. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agents always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.